[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:17:10 -0500

Yes I had an issue with the Napa TOB as well.  I remember I got a
clutch kit from them 9turnes out to be an OEM clutch) and the TOB that
was included was not the correct one.  We happen to have a Napa
warehouse here in Fort Wayne, and the manager just had all the Ford
TOB's every used brought over and we matched up the right one.  I got
a free trade on the kit bearing for the replacement, and that solved
the whole problem.  This was about 5-6 years ago, so my memory is a
little clouded on the issue....