[Shotimes] Doing the clutch in a '92

James White greensho@crown.net
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:37:57 -0600

Sounds like time for one of those Harbor Freight/Cummings $150+/-
trans jacks!

No way I could handle 95lbs. comming down at me, more or less hoist
it back up.

The next car is going to be a Mazda Miata.  Saw on their website
where the guy lowered it down from inside the car with a couple of
ropes.  Like 45lbs.

regards, Jim White

At Monday, 31 October 2005, "Bruce Malachuk" <bmalach1@nycap.rr.com>
wrote:

>Bout 95lbs
>
>Heavier if quaifed
>
>Bruce J Malachuk
>
>*	94 Opal Frost MTX
>*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD but not far away
>*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO - Gonna be the winter beater again
>*	94 White ATX LX - SLO - $100 investment car
>*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(
>*	97 ES - Cam Failed but will be revived shortly - 9/12/05

team.net]