[Shotimes] Re: Competition Ltd. Wiring Harnesses

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 03:59:20 -0800 (PST)

I haven't used that particular harness. I do recommend
the suvlights.com 9007 harness for ease of hookup
(single ground wire, single hot) and the fact that it
comes sheathed in plastic loom. For the same money,
I'd get that instead.

www.suvlights.com

Ian