[Shotimes] Brake Upgrade time... again

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:50:34 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Thanks.  I looked at TireRack and see the 2 flavors of ceramic pads
they offer for the Akebono brand.  They even appear to work with the
wear sensors in the car.

Not sure why I didn't think at the time I first wrote, but pads and
fluid are covered under the warranty BMW currently offers.  So likely
I'll get two replacement rounds before I have to worry about it.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo