[Shotimes] 3.2 vs 3.0 oil pump belt index marks

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:06:11 -0800 (PST)

..and how do I determine which mark on the  belt is
which?

I figured out that I can determine which side the belt
faces by counting the ribs. The longer side (distance
between the rear cam sprocket and the crank) should be
the tensioner side.

Ian

--- "Frank \"SHOrage\" Costa" <cryox@comcast.net>