[Shotimes] I'm back, with goodies for you

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 15:24:41 -0800 (PST)

Back for a while anyway.
After being a SHOtimer for the ten years that I owned my '91, I had to get rid of it
early last year for a car that needed a little less maintenance, due to some
physical limitations. Before leaving, I may have mentioned that I got a new '05
Accord Coupe EX 6-speed.

I have hung out on an Accord forum and have been lurking here for a week or so. What
a difference! I like my car but I'm not cut out to be a rice-boy (rice-man?) of 55.
I really miss you guys (sniff). I enjoy the discussions here instead of a bunch of
juvinile crap.

In any case, getting to the point, I have accumulated some SHO stuff that maybe
someone here would be interested in buying for cheap.

[Lot 1] I have an embroidered SHO jeans jacket, size XL. The picture shows it being
modeled by my size M body (with size L arm length). It is from Glen Grimstadt's
shop, where they also embroider uniforms for many racing teams. Also, not pictured,
are a cap that matches the jacket only with a V6 manifold embroidered on it and a
genuine Lewis SHO cap. Each hat maybe only worn a couple of times at the most.
[Lot 2] I also have a new in the box amt 1991 SHO model car kit.
[Lot 3] One of the three original SHO Registry posters. I don't know what happened
to the other two and SHO Registry magazines Volume 5 #4 through Volume 8 #1 (winter
'95 through spring '98) and the Registry Goody Book, the first three years (volume 1
#1 through volume 3 #4). Also, a January 1991 issue of Automobile magazine featuring
the SHO as one of their 10 best. This is in very good condition.

Here are some pix:

http://tinyurl.com/l25tr

Make any offer and add a few bucks for shipping. If nobody here wants this stuff,
its gotta go.

Like I said, I'll be here for a while. It's great to still see so many familiar
members still here.

-Ron Childs
 Usta have a '91