[Shotimes] Replacing Brake Hose / Touch Up Paint?

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:42:54 -0400

Heat is good, but realize that those steel lines in the back are
getting old and rusty too.   i had to rerun all the lines in the back
becasue they finally just went one day.  They get very rusted above
the gas tank, and you will not notice till you unscrew something,
torque the line a bit, and break it.  Good news is you'll get to learn
how to use a flaring tool.