[Shotimes] power steering pump

Joe Masters miethos@gmail.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:13:34 -0500

changing the Power steering pump, cam & crank shaft sensor today, and ive
never done any of them so finding them is one thing, the other is the work,
that part i can handle np.

My question is about doing the PS pump.  I'm guessing I have to loosen the
pulley tensioner and then do I have to remove that wheel off the front of
the PS pump(if im looking at the right thing).  It has 1 center bolt, then
behind it like 4 or so bolts it appears.  Ive never messed with the PS pump
before so thats why im asking if im looking at the right thing and any tips
from people with experience.  You guys are great at pointing out things that
make the job a little easier then just removing everything in sight so I
figured I would ask before I go break my back taking tons of stuff off the
car hehe.  Anyways.  thanks again for always reading my questions!!

~Joe
Baton Rouge, LA
103k 93' MTX
Black/Grey