[Shotimes] Re: May 4th TCCA Gman Track Day - PAYMENTS DUE NEXT FRIDAY

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:43:38 -0500

Geez what a bunch of dead beats...  :)

Paul

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jason Kennedy
  To: jason8225@yahoo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:11 PM
  Subject: May 4th TCCA Gman Track Day - PAYMENTS DUE NEXT FRIDAY

  Just a reminder to everyone that final payments are
  due for the Gingerman Track Day by next Friday.  Since
  the TCCA forum is readable only by registered users
  right now, below is the list of people that still owe
  for this event.  If you aren't sure how much you owe,
  just let me know.

  Tyler Kim
  John Hrinsin
  Dave Kegel
  Kurt Metros
  Ryan Dudek
  Paul Nimz
  Joe Kierzkowski
  Mike Nelson
  Paul Fisher
  Bill Hubiak
  Denny Gibson
  Brock Carpenter
  Steve Nelson
  David Nelson
  Bob Brown
  Joseph van Oss
  Jay Grosjean
  Ronald Stene
  Bruce Byerly
  Zach Leahy
  Steven Reiche
  JR
  Kirk Doucette

  If you feel that your name is on the list in error,
  please let me know and I will check it out.  I need to
  have your final payments by next Friday (April 21).
  If your name is on the list please make sure you get a
  hold of me ASAP.

  If you have any questions, please ask!

  Also, Tech Sheets & Schedules will be coming out this
  weekend, so watch your inbox.  :)

  Thanks!

  -Jason Kennedy
  Vice President, TCCA