[Shotimes] Re: O/T - Fwd: Check out Art Car gathering called CARTOPIA

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:23:53 -0500

That 63.5 Galaxie is a favorite body style of mine.  If you add 406
heads and exhaust to that 390 it would really wake up!  Set up right,
your galaxie should have run in the 14's, maybe low 14's.  Not bad for
such a big car.

Don Mallinson