[Shotimes] Anti Theft Alarm 1996 SHO--Possible To Disable?

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:15:50 -0500

Bruce,

You'd probably have better luck finding answers on the V8SHO mailing
list, or even easier, the V8SHO website (http://www.v8sho.com).  They
have a lot of the common information posted to the site, and all you
have to do is use the built-in Google search tool (quicker than waiting
for an email response).

Also, the '96-'99 SHO engines have a serious issue with the cam
sprockets that require immediate attention if you don't want to ruin the
engine.  No kidding.  There is tons of information on the website
(again, http://www.v8sho.com).

If you post to the V8SHO list, everyone will make sure you know about
the cam issue and the first thing they'll ask before answering your
question is "are the cams welded?".

Regards,
Jon Heese