[Shotimes] Tokiko Struts, Anyone????

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:55:28 -0800

Hey all...

I'm furiously getting things done that I cannot do when "she" is here, and a couple
of folks are bringing their cars over for work that has been scheduled for many
months.  Among the jobs is a full suspension swap.  In preparing for it, I found two
more full sets of Tokikos locally, that I glommed onto, so I though I was set in
struts for a while (for the duration).

It turns out that the previous last set I got via mail order, about 9 months ago, is
two pairs of fronts, rather than a pair of fronts and rears.  I ordered them that
way on purpose, intending to get more rears, but forgot.  I checked the place out
just now, and they have stopped carrying anythng but brake rotors....they have
rotors for almost EVERYTHING, it seems, maybe even Yugos!!  The place is Abtivan
Concepts, in Pomona, California, if anyone is interested in rotors.
www.abtivanconcepts.com

But due to this error on my part, combined with the various struts I have collected
over the last two years, it turns out I have in my garage 4 pairs of fronts, and no
rears.  The other new two sets mentioned above are still at the store, waiting for
me to get them.  So I can finish my job, but I definitely have too many fronts.

Anyone want to trade some fronts for rears...a pair for a pair, or maybe just buy a
pair of fronts?  I paid $165 each for all the new struts I have here at the house
right now (6 total), and there are two more used ones I will keep for myself.  I
don't want to sell them all, but I won't use this many fronts.

Let me know....they are factory sealed, except for the one I opened and discovered
this problem.

George