[Shotimes] Help...I have a stuck damper bolt...

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:36:36 -0800

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:28:55 -0500, Zach Leahy and Dave Kagel wrote:

>It's gonna tak a heck of an impact to get that off...  think 3/4" drive at
>least.   Maybe 1"

I have a good impact gun, and 150 lbs of air.  I could at least try it.

>You could alternatively sacrifice the pully by welding a bar to it and
>letting it torque up against the subframe.

I have extra pulleys.....where exactly, I don't know.  The rest of this car isn't
quite up to snuff....it's been rode hard and put away wet.  Also, no welding around
here, by HOA.

Thanks for the thoughts.

George