[Shotimes] Got it--now how about a different bolt?...was: Re: [Shotimes] Help...I have a stuck damper bolt...

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:24:02 -0800 (PST)

George
I would try to use a stock bolt if you have one. I
would like to think that flange serves a purpose.

If you don't have any, let me know and I'll look for a
spare tomorrow. I might have one kicking around
somewhere.

Ian