[Shotimes] Got it--now how about a different bolt?...was: Re: [Shotimes] Help...I have a stuck damper bolt...

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:36:37 -0500

Yeah, I'm with Ian, I think there is some design in that bolt.  It also has
a taper under the flange iirc.  I think it would be worth using the right
one, and I'm sure if Ian does not have one, someone does.

Good to hear you got it off....  I didn't put that one on did I?