Zach....was: Re: [Shotimes] Got it--now how about a different bolt?

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:24:30 -0800

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:36:37 -0500, Zach Leahy wrote:

>Good to hear you got it off....  I didn't put that one on did I?

No...this is the car I bought while you were here, and you and I went to the South
Bay to drive it home.  It's the mocha "half plus" that I got mainly for the hood and
the chrome slicers.  The only problem it had then was that someone had jacked up the
right front corner via the fender, and dented it and the front cladding, which made
the door hard to close.

It had had a transplant already...we didn't need to mess with the engine.  The last
time it was apart, and that bolt was dinged, was way before you or I had fooled with
it at all.

;-)

George