Zach....was: Re: [Shotimes] Got it--now how about a different bolt?

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:58:18 -0500

Right, I remember that one, I drove it back to your house.  I thought it was
a pretty good car.  Of course you said something about an out of balance
wheel or something.  I was too busy squeeling the tires out of every stop
light to notice :)