[Shotimes] Help...I have a stuck damper bolt...

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:34:06 -0600

I have done this but DO NOT recommend it. But you gotta do what it takes
sometimes! Fill your impact gun with a good big slug of air tool oil. Hook
up air hose,have maximum pressure available and press trigger only when the
socket is on the bolt. You will have a impact gun powered by an
incompressible fluid. Something usually will give. I have had to repeat this
several times before I got results.
.
.