[Shotimes] Low RPM Stumble under acceleration

M Khan jkhan302@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:57:46 -0800 (PST)

Well, my 95 MTX is acting up a little bit.

Symptoms are stumbling under acceleration limited only
to between 1K and 2500 rpm.  Never any problems after
that and it has a perfect idle.  Seems not to happen
at lighter throttle, more of a fuller throttle
problem.  Most always stumbles on inclines, like
on-ramps.

Probably related to this, is that its hard
starting/long cranking except on full cold start like
the first one of the day.  I have changed the CID last
week and no difference.

I'm thinking that its my fuel pump getting weak and
the operation of the check valve failing.

I would appreciate it if anyone on the list could
chime in with their thoughts to maybe help me out for
a proper diagnosis.

Thanks,

Mike
95 MTX