[Shotimes] OT where are all those campers going?

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:47:55 -0600

While working in Champaign and making the daily commute down I57 I would see
campers and trailers being hauled by the duallies daily.  This was pre-coastal
disasters.  They make them in Indiana and are just delivering them.  Usually
passed at least two a day.

Paul