[Shotimes] Brake bleeding --getting the air out

Paul L Fisher sho at paul-fisher.com
Mon May 28 15:34:16 MDT 2007

1.	Top off brake fluid.
2.	Have assistant crack open the right rear bleeder screw.
3. 	Push down on brake pedal.
4.	When pedal hits floor, have assistant shut bleeder.
5.	Repeat steps 2-4 until bubbles are gone, checking periodically that
you aren't running the reservoir dry.
6.	When no more bubbles move to left rear steps 2-5, then right front
steps 2-5 and the left front steps 2-5.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil