[Spits] Restorable? Your thoughts appreciated

Luke Lewis superluke at execulink.com
Thu Jul 31 13:44:06 MDT 2008

Wow - that car is more solid than either of mine, and one of mine is my
driver!  You don't see a solid car here in Canada though - period - unless
it's been babied it's whole life, restored or brought up from the States.
That looks to me like a very worthwhile project, I wish either of mine had
been that good to begin with!  Guess it's a POV issue!