[Spits] Vinyl door capping

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Tue Jun 17 16:18:44 MDT 2008

I bought some repros about 5 years ago to replace my
cracked originals.  They fit OK, but they were about
1/2 as thick as the originals, and I think they will
soon start cracking again.

If I had to do it over, I would use some reasonably
stretchy vinyl fabric, and attach it with spray
adhesive.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit