[Spridgets] 5 Speed Conversion problems

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 23:23:49 MDT 2008

Rivergate kit is my guess..  I had the same problem..  I called and
asked if I would void anything by leaving out those thick rubber
bits.  A quick look and you will see that there is some stuff on the
rear support that was designed to take a VERY rough road.  i removed
one layer of rubber and things went in much better.

Lester