[Spridgets] global warming

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Mar 6 17:17:55 MST 2008

Hello Glen,

               anything less than we can?  that means doing away with
               A-series engines for a start! ..

               diesel engines in SHIPS!

               ONE ship in Long Beach Harbor does more ozone damage
               in ONE HOUR than 3,000 cars do in a DAY.. have we done
               anything about that .. .NO. will we go back to the Age
               of Sails?  NO.. .....

               OOPs.... rather not go into RANT MODE..

               Sorry...

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
   '66 Sprite
    Kelso, WA. USA
     Cannot open file " My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!"