[Spridgets] Electronic Ignition

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:02:59 MST 2009

David,

Well, I didn't put a meter on it, but I also didn't change anything in the
dizzy other than take out the points and put in the Pertronix. I took the
Pertronix out and put the points back in sitting in a Supermarket parking
lot and the car started right up and has been running fine on the points
ever since. Surely it wouldn't run well if there was a ground problem?

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!