[Spridgets] Another Crash

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:12:07 MST 2009

Like I said, I haven't had many accidents in the past 20 years.
And I did start driving when I was 10 - working on a Dairy Farm in Tillamook
County Oregon.
My first rollover in a pickup truck (yes, I was the driver) was at age 11.

So, probably 40 accidents between the age of 10 and 30.
One or two since.

Maybe I learned something at age 30, or maybe it's just that was when the
first of my 6 kids was born.
Or maybe it's the thing about it taking longer to heal.
Most likely a combination of the above.

Rick Bastedo