[Spridgets] Voting begins tomorrow on the Midget 50th Venue!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:36:54 MST 2009

*Help us select the location for the big National MG Midget 50th Anniversary
Celebration!!*

* *

*All Spridget owners and enthusiasts are encouraged to go to the
Sprite-Midget Club USA website and vote for their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices
out of the 7 excellent proposals for this 2011 special event!  Just log on
to:  <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>, select the tab for "Midget 50th"
and follow the voting directions. Please carefully read each proposal before
voting to be fair to all those who submitted proposals.*

* *

*The voting rules are simple and we are using the "honor" system. Each
Spridgeteer is allowed one vote. The computer you vote from will be logged
and you will only be able to vote once but we trust Spridgeteers to be
honest. You will be able to see the up to the moment vote tallies after you
have voted.*

* *

*Voting begins 12:00 am PDT, Wednesday, April 1st, 2009. It will continue
until midnight PDT, Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009.  Results will be posted to
the website by midnight Friday April 24th, 2009.  *

* *

*As soon as the winning venue has been selected, a competition will be
launched for a Logo and Poster for "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event".
Details of the competition will be on the website by Sunday 26th, 2009.*

*Sincerely,
Your hard working pre-event committee*