[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Where will you be the week on June 12?

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 07:17:02 MDT 2016

Good information Bruce.  I knew that there was an other British class, but
I didn't realize that the square body Sprites were being included into
NAMGBR registry and car class.
I hope for a strong showing of midgets/sprites at MG2016 in Louisville, but
I might sneak up to Cincinnati for part of a day to visit the Healey
Reunion people.

-Trevor