[Tigers] missing Instrument Stabilizer

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Fri Aug 3 07:36:35 MDT 2012

Hi Jim,
What is powering the gauges now? The OEM wiring has (off the top of my head...
check the TU schematics) green and light-green stripe wire running to the
positive side of the two gauges. These would terminate in female spade
connections close to the dash support rails; they'd plug into the 'I' side of
the regulator. The 'B' side of the regulator then has two more spade
connections; those plug into one or two (depends on the exact vintage of your
Tiger) green (no stripe) spade connectors in the harness. That green circuit
is the same one that powers your tach; it's ignition-switched and fused 12V.

Hope this helps - if you have questions, shoot!

Theo