[Tigers] missing Instrument Stabilizer

Jim jimmc13 at hughes.net
Fri Aug 3 07:55:53 MDT 2012

Jim,
CAT supplies a laminated wiring diagram of the dash for the Tiger.  The VS
is shown.  If you are not a member, it is a good idea to join, that being
said, send me an off-line e-mail and I can try to scan it for you. Oops, CAT
has a copyright of the diagram, so no copy.  The VS is shown with wiring
color but not how to connect.  You should be able to figure this out fairly
easily since the wire colors are clearly labeled.  Ground and LGG and G are
the colors.  The ground is provided by the mounting screw/bolt, so be aware
of this.  The LGG is light green and green and the second wire is only G for
green.  You can find the feeds from the harness to the instruments,
specifically the fuel and temp gauges, there should be an LGG wire on each
of these.

Jim McLaughlin
B382000175