[Tigers] Big Valve 260

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Tue Aug 28 06:54:19 MDT 2012

Interesting discussion regards valve sizes. One thing to remember is
that there was one earlier small block ford: the 221. If I had to hazard
a guess, the small valve 260 motors simply used up the supply of 221
heads before moving on to the larger size. That would be typical Ford.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile