[Tigers] Resto question

James Lindner jliny5 at cox.net
Tue Jun 26 12:20:55 MDT 2012

Tim

I also have a very early car (0033). The PO did the restoration about 10
years ago and I have all the receipts for all the parts and work done. From
what I can tell they kept the original vinyl dash. It cleaned up very nicely
and had no significant shortcomings. Once a new dash pad and roll were added
plus the restored gauges it really looks great.

IMHO the vinyl dash, although certainly not as elegant as the wood dash, is
one of the features that sets these early cars apart...not necessarily
better just different...and somewhat unique.

Since we can not post photos I'll send a photo of my interior to your email
address.

Jim