[Tigers] Fuel Pumps

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Thu Jan 23 11:04:30 MST 2014

At first I started to look through the applications of the link that Jay
sent.  The pump seemed built for a bunch of 4 cylinder cars and I was
concern that the volume might be too low.  Then I got to the second page and
saw V-12 Ferrari's.  LOL

With the crimped ends this pump is not going to come apart for repair or
rebuild.  But, as Jay said he already had it.  Visually it looks a lot like
the external 45 PSI+ pump I use in my Turbo Pinto. We get those out of Ford
F-150 trucks to avoid the "in tank" needs.