[Tigers] Radiator and Shroud

Joel Martin jmartiniii at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 09:49:07 MST 2016

All
Working past another set back.  I had the radiator re-cored and want to install a fan shroud which my car did not have.  Does anyone have a stock fan shroud that they would like to sell?  Or could send me pictures so we could make one out of aluminum or were the stock shroud's steel?  1966 MK 1A or just MK 1 as I have read recently - no such thing technically as a MK 1A.

I show the radiator to be painted a 'Satin Black' and the shroud a 'Semi gloss black'.  Would this be correct?
Thanks as always.
Joel Martin