[Tigers] Forest green

Ross Hulse ross_hulse at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 10:34:30 MST 2019

When I did the restoration of my car I went to SAOCA to get a disks that
was color copies of the paint codes I needed.  These disks were a match to
colors taken from portions of the cars that had never been exposed to sun.
I have a disk for Seafoam Grey and Commodore Blue.  They are perfect
matches to the original colors.