[TR] Shipping drive shafts

stagbytriumph at triumphstagclub.org stagbytriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Fri Apr 29 15:26:18 MDT 2022

Sujit,

I didn’t think you might be thinking prop drive shafts and not axle half  shafts?

If in the event you are thinking prop drive shaft, it is not worth shipping vs a driveshaft service & manufacturing shop.

For a prop shaft all you need are the complete flange ends that are welded into the tube  ask the seller to Sawzall .  A good driveshaft shop will select a correct length of steel tube, weld on the ends, balance and rebuild the universal joints for less cost than shipping from Florida.

Half shaft axles, shipping those is different as I noted in my previous email.  So is it axles or prop drive shafts?

StagByTriumph