[Zmagnette] Machinist projects

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Mon Dec 16 16:50:56 MST 2013

Rob Nortier of Liverpool Motor Works! Very interesting chap with some really interesting and unique bits of unobtanium... I got my tyre pump rebuilt and the hose replaced by Rob and when he returned them he also sent some Purolator oil filter dash hanger cards just for grins....

I also bought some vintage tyre repair kits and tools from him - very nice stuff at fair prices

http://www.liverpoolmotorworks.com/Home_Page.html

Steve H