[Zmagnette] Manifold

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at cust.usachoice.net
Thu May 29 00:17:08 MDT 2014

Mike:
Be careful:  "Celica 5 speed " can refer to two different transmissions.
Most US Celica used the W50 iron case one. but it seems that Aussie ones
came mostly with the T5 split case alloy one. In the US, the latter is
usually from a Corolla/Carina, near as I can tell. I think Dellow Au can
supply either bell housing.

FRM