Re: Fresh System Renovation

From: Frank Marrone (marrone(at)optilink.dsccc.com)
Date: Mon Nov 07 1994 - 13:00:02 CST

...of used fresh air doors with their mechanisms in tact. Any tips
> on the best way to get the old ones out and how to install the
> "new" ones.

The latest STOA newsletter had an article on how to redo your heater
vent doors etc. It included removal tips. I think this was
written by Rick McCloud as a companion piece to some new products
he is offering. I may have the wrong idea about what is in the article
because I didn't read it (I have a MKI Tiger and a Series I Alpine
and the stuff was not applicable to my "fresh air" system) carefuly
and Greg Imboden still has my newsletter (Greg, get to the copy
machine yet?). I would be happy to send you a copy of the
article if you don't already have it. Greg might have some input
on the subject of fresh air doors since I believe he is going
through this now as well.

--
Frank Marrone at marrone(at)optilink.dsccc.com
1965 Sunbeam Tiger B9471116