Re: Alpine ?

From: Frank_Marrone(at)optilink.dsccc.com
Date: Fri Feb 03 1995 - 13:04:41 CST

On Feb 3, 10:36am, Stephen Wickland X-3128 wrote:
> Subject: Alpine ?

> ...will admit to a little bias. Frank's 2300 Ford? I'll have to judge it
>when he is done but 150Hp is more to my liking that 80!
>

>-- End of excerpt from Stephen Wickland X-3128

Thank You! I am of the same opinion, let's judge it when it's done. From what
I've heard about the SVO Alpine the NA 2300 Alpine should be fun!

I have decided that once this swap is completed I will NEVER NEVER NEVER let
the hood up at any Sunbeam get together. Apparantly there are too many of you
who are too narrow minded to deal with it. I will not advertise it or talk
about it unless specifically asked. I'll will take extra precautions to assure
that my car looks stock. If you hear me mention it again on this list it will
be for input or help on the construction or engineering of the project only. I
will not let you know when it's done and I won't inform you of the quality and
performance of the finished project. Most of you probably don't give a damn
anyway.

I know that I am being a bit childish but I just don't need the extra
frustration. Anybody who wishes to discuss it privately with me is welcomed
and encouraged to write me at marrone(at)optilink.dsccc.com or fmarrone(at)aol.com .
 If you want I will put your address on a distribution list for project
updates.

--
Frank Marrone at marrone(at)optilink.dsccc.com
1965 Sunbeam Tiger B9471116