Series II Aircleaners

From: Derek Jewett (jewett(at)sierra.net)
Date: Mon May 13 1996 - 11:44:33 CDT

Does anyone know of an aftermarket dry element type aircleaner for the
Zenith carbs? I have the stock gauze velocity stack things, but they
don't seem like they would filter very well in a dusty enviornment. Are
these things supposed to be oiled? I know K&N has some stuff that might
fit, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a specific type that exists.

Also does anyone know what the stock finish is on the II insturment
panel. Mine is a dull ugly gray color, and weathered badly, so it's hard
to tell what was original.

Any help on these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Derek SII