Re: General question about the E-mail list

T.J. Higgins (tjhiggin(at)alpine.b17a.ingr.com)
Thu, 20 Jun 96 8:13:54 CDT

> What % of Alpines were exported to America? (I know that Tiger Mk IIs were
> ONLY for the U.S.A.)

Check out the July 1996 issue of "Classic and Sportscar", there's a great article about the end of the Tigers. Seems a half-dozen or so RHD Mk IIs were specially built at the very end of the production run.

> Is this mailing list international or is there a European version?

There is no European-only version, we're all one big happy international family.

--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin(at)ingr.com