Re: Please, I need you!!

From: siegfried (sdoerrer(at)ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 08:25:33 CST

I don't know about anybody else's experience, but my Alpine is the least
expensive car I've ever had to maintain (as long as you discount the
value of your time to zero). Compared to some of my past cars (a series
of Lancia Betas, a 73 International Scout II, a 71 Ford Bronco, a couple
of Audi 90 quattros, a VW 73 Bug and 81 Jetta) the Alpine parts are
relatively inexpensive.

I think probably becuase the Alpine community is generally
extortion-free. So to ask for free parts seems out-of-line in this
context.

Anyway, I don't have any spare parts, good luck! Siegfried