Re: Please, I need you!!

From: CMeinel464(at)aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 07:33:22 CST

Mike,

  As a parts vendor, I can tell you that parts are the least expensive part
of a restoration......since most money will be spent on bodywork labor, I've
decided to save you money by shipping to you my 67 Alpine V with less than
19,000 miles on the odo!
  This car is totally original and needs nothing. We'll even pay for the
cross country transportation. In about a week you should start waiting at
the bottom of your driveway for the cars arrival....by the way, I hope you
like black Alpines.

Regards,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam