Top Fuel Gears in LBC's

From: Richard Atherton (Entex) (a-richat(at)MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 00:44:55 CDT

        Hey that thing is a 4 speed! try 4th gear !! (just kidding).
I would recommend atching a good quality electronic tach to the coil
(Sun SuperTach //) and check your factory tach. If it is really
spinning that fast at 65, you definitely have some very low gears or
some very small diameter tires on that LBC.

Rich