RE: My "New Car"

From: Richard Atherton (Entex) (a-richat(at)MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 00:55:55 CDT

        Just my opinion here. Check it out thuroughly, including the
break points. ie Ring Gear Bolts, Fulcrum pins, steering, and Brakes.
Make sure it as least safe, then drive the hell out of it and enjoy it.
Then begin the rebuild in the late fall when the weather goes to hell.
!! That's what I would do.. Then Next pring, you can roll out the
bright and shiny new 66 Alpine with fresh engine, Paint, interior, Tops,
and Prince of Darkness electrics...And be Proud!

Rich