RE: My "New Car"

From: Richard Atherton (Entex) (a-richat(at)MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 08:33:13 CDT

        Ok, well it was a local reference then. I live in the Seattle
area, where it does go to hell. Wet, sloppy, cold but not usually
freezing, windy weather we get here durring the late fall and most of
the Winter. You really don't want to be laying on the wet sloppy ground
with your 35 degree hands burried in the inards of your 1592 block when
you slip from the numness and slam your now bleeding knuckles into the
side of a con-rod and piston skirt. It won't hurt too much right then,
but it will hurt like a $*^%# later !! That's why its best to just roll
them into a warm cosy garage for the winter rebuild. At least way up
here in the wet and wild North !

Rich