Re: "New" Series V - day 3

From: tim vb-o'brien (vbob(at)primenet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 13:28:12 CDT

#1 - ??? Brown fuzzy stuff?

Just a good guess on #2, it probably is roofing paper and roofing tar!
On my '66 SV there was just plain painted metal (and a fair amourt of
both surface rust and swiss cheese). If it worked to keep the moisture
off the floor,,,, OK! Just get down below it to see what it might be
hiding.

#3 - a couple of ideas, try using what you have as a pattern and cutting
1/8 or 3/16 plastic to the shape of your fiber inserts. Sunbeam
Specialties sell such a door panel and sounds like a great idea. Just
reuse what you have if it is still together in one piece.