Hardtop latch piece

From: Denise Larsen (denise(at)slac.stanford.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 11:01:00 CDT

I am going to try to describe an Alpine part that I would like to purchase
from someone. I'm not sure what it is called, but mine broke and does not
look like a good candidate for welding back together. Here goes: it is the
small chrome plated hardtop latch piece that is screwed to the top of the
windshield of the car. I need the left (drivers) side. It is the part the
hardtop latch pulls over to keep it the hardtop on. I need one of these.
This is for a 1963 Alpine series III GT. Can anyone help with this? Thanks
in advance!

Denise Larsen <denise(at)slac.stanford.edu>
Woodside, Calif.
Denise Larsen